20060120

badly ill.

another week, another illness.
fell sick once again.. this week it got worse..
i was first hit by a sore thoart 2 days ago and while working my head started to ache like hell.
i went home and took a real long nap of about 3 hrs.
and well, when i was about to get up on my feet, i felt real giddy and was gna puke man.
thank god i didnt..
had an early rest after i bath.
woke up feeling alright, but i wrap myself in a jacket, well, the ppl around me thought i was mad.
continued to work till the headache gt back..
went to see the doctor, waited for like 1 and a 1/2 hr for my turn..
doc said i was down with a very serious thoart infection and common flu.
damn it! flu again.
sucks.
ahh, and he gave me an MC.
yeah, waited for another 15 min for my pills...
then it f rained.
DAMN ROTTEN.
and i wanted to PEEE..
upon reaching the taxi stand, my heart sank deeper..
the queue was soooooooooooo dammmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnn LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was dying to get home....
how long more must i wait for a damn cab......
-.-
went to pee first and then went back to the stand..
waited for like what seemed hours for the bloody cab.
my godness, my whole face was like ashen man...
and my eye bags doubled.
haahahha. yeah i was damn sick and tired.
right.. cab came and blah....
im so stupid.. went the wrong way.. -.-
hahahas. in the end i got home..
yeah....
in agony.... T.T
hahaas...
on MC today.
and off tomorrow.
2 days away from tht old virgin : )
yea.
i know, i need to take care and rest now.
right? :X
you guys too! the weather is damn BAD...
take care alright : )
drink tonnes of water, even if you cant, just drink for god's sake.
bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home